Featured Who Has Tracked Their Rs?

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Andybow, Jul 29, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    #21 Eldon, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    As I said earlier, the guy on his cheap £900 ER6N (and with a few extras a total of £1500 in it) thoroughly enjoyed himself.
    To fully enjoy it I'm of the opinion that you have to accept you're going to bin it at some stage.

2. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Yes agree with that mate, I have been off twice this season. As you push your limits it is likely to happen. I am finding what was my limit previously, has now become my comfort zone, then you go a bit quicker again looking for your new limit, sometimes you get it wrong & crash but mostly you get faster as you feel more at home on the track. Wouldn’t want to be trying this on a new RS though!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Rtasker

Rtasker Member

Feb 18, 2018
    South West
    I have taken my RS on track a few times now and love it.
    I find the electronics work brilliantly. With the shift assist You can do whole sessions pretty much without needing to use the clutch.
    At Donington you can keep the throttle nailed all along the straight leading to the esses and get a nice bit of lift as you go over the rise, and the TC keeps it all under control. Sport mode is fine for me.
    The long straight at Bedford is a bit of a challenge though as even in a crouch the wind blast is tremendous. I couldn't get much above 130. I'd be interested to know what other's have managed.

4. Bikerdave

Bikerdave Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Tamworth
    Best 5 mins 12 seconds of my week so far ! Cheers Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Andybow

Andybow Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Uk Exeter
    Ha!, cheers dave, not exactly Rossi, just enjoy being on track with mates

• Like Like x 1