Featured Rideout What Happened To Our Spring Riding Season?!

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Sandi T, May 3, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Cheers, @Markus I love it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Wow, @Vulpes! Congrats on your new Tiger. :D So glad you have a new bike in your stable that is a bit easier on your "olde body". I totally get that. :rolleyes: My S3 has far fewer miles on it than my Harleys relative to how long I've owned it. And that's not because it's not a blast to ride. It's "my old body", too. ;):joy:

You said that you love the new bike. What in particular do you most love about it? It certainly looks well suited to touring. It certainly has the dash board for it! :) How many miles have you managed to rack up on it in spite of the weather? Thanks for sharing the pics and, again, congratulations! :):heart:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    I love the seating position, power, comfort and overall looks @Sandi T . Inspite of it being rather large, it's very quick and handling is superb. Sofar I've racked up 800 miles in three weeks - and there has been plenty of opportunity to try out the heated seat and grips... :joy:.
    600 mile service was performed last week, so full grunt and revs now at my disposal! :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    I've got a little trip planned mid August...
    image (2).jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Sounds pretty much perfect, @Vulpes! Glad you've been able to rack up some miles even with not-so-hot (literally and figuratively) weather. I'm sure those heated grips and seat helped. ;):) That trip you posted the map of looks terrific! Safe travels and have a terrific time. Are you going solo or with Mrs. V or another riding buddy?

6. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
  7. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    About 6000 kilometres, and I'm drinking with the buddy (friend of 40 years been out of touch for a while) I'll be riding with right now!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    I'll drink a toast to the two of you with my Mint Julep, @Vulpes! Steve and I are hosting a Kentucky Derby Party in about an hour. Hope you guys have a fabulous trip!! :heart:

• Like Like x 3