Featured Welcome Triumph Twin Power to the forum

Discussion in 'Triumph Twin Power' started by Rob, Apr 21, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. PieMan

PieMan Member

Apr 10, 2017
    Dorset, England
    Andy S, if you decide to go with one of our tunes, your TPS needs to be set dead on 0.6v whilst at idle with the engine at normal working temp.

Have a read HERE of our customers comments about the America/Speedmaster Tune 1 which would be right for your setup with TORS and a Breathe.

2. Andy_S

Andy_S Active Member

Jul 19, 2016
    Kingston upon Hull
    Thanks pieman. I have a cable for downloading the tune so other than the "tune 1" what else would I need? Are the prices of what I would need shown on your site?
    Thanks.
    Andy

3. PieMan

PieMan Member

Apr 10, 2017
    Dorset, England
  4. Andy_S

Andy_S Active Member

Jul 19, 2016
    Kingston upon Hull
    Pieman, I've just looked on your site and the items look like quality items with good reviews BUT all the items that I need when added together add up to quite an amount £££. I appreciate that often you get what you pay for but if I order all the items together is there any room for a bit of discount?
    Cheers,
    Andy

5. Andy_S

Andy_S Active Member

Jul 19, 2016
    Kingston upon Hull
    Well I've bought the bits which have arrived today, I'm away for the weekend so once I'm home I need to fit the bits and get out and try them. Wish me luck. .

• Like Like x 1
  6. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBH mate, you won't need it .

7. Andy_S

Andy_S Active Member

Jul 19, 2016
    Kingston upon Hull
    Air filter changed, air intake swapped, map downloaded, made a braket for the barometric pressure sensor and remounted, set tps to 0.6v (it was 0.62) reset adaptions (or whatever it is called ) just need to try it out now. Hopefully tomorrow.

8. Nickolarge

Nickolarge New Member

Jul 12, 2014
    New Milton
    I was just wondering what work, if any, are TTP doing on maps for the new 1200 T120.

I had a TTP map on my Thruxton before I traded it for a new Bonneville and would be a certain buyer if anything is produced for the new models.

9. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    The rumour was that the ecus are locked