Tiger 900 Stickers Removal

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by thecurvbender, Dec 26, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. thecurvbender

thecurvbender New Member

Dec 26, 2020
    Switzerland
    Hi Everybody :)

i am looking for some help, i have my beautiful Rally Pro, that i started to customise, and one of the things I wanted to do is to remove the stickers.
    I think the ones on the white plastic will not be a big issue, but i am very concerned about the ones on the tank. Since there the coating is also this matt finish.

Does anybody have experience with this? Will it leave a mark if i remove it?

Thanks for the help :heart:

[​IMG]

2. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Hi there!
    I seem to remember a similar question from someone and yes, as coating is on, it'll leave a mark was the response.
    I can’t find the thread i'm afraid.

3. thecurvbender

thecurvbender New Member

Dec 26, 2020
    Switzerland
    Ohhh noooooooooo was kinda afraid that would be the answer, than i need new matching stickers to cover it or i just look how much it is to coat the tank again

4. Ducatitotriumph

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    T2401627 | Tank Badge is your part number. 2 of them!!!!
    But I suppose as you are you are removing them, you’re not going to be needing them!

• Like Like x 1
  5. thecurvbender

thecurvbender New Member

Dec 26, 2020
    Switzerland
    Yepp I am not planning to add them back , but this site is super useful, million thanks!!!!!
    I have planned to put some Mandalorian sticker on one side and perhaps on the other just a simply white line to connect it back to the white frame
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. Ducatitotriumph

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    • Love You Love You x 1