Speedmaster 2018 Seat

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by Beerman, May 10, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Jacknzone

Jacknzone Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2020
    Christchurch NZ
    d looking
    Thanks Dartplayer and brown mouse
    I'm just over 90kg and some friends at work today said to put the preload up a bit so I'm going to drop the tyre pressure by 2 lbs and move the preload to 3 and see what happens yes brown mouse this a cheap option to try cheers .
    Dartplayer did you buy the rack here in NZ I'm drop the rear seat and look at a carrier rack for my bike ?

2. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hi Jack, brought through World of Triumph with some other dressup bits. Very sturdy and simple to install on the pillion posts

309DEB3F-4CD5-4FFC-A6FC-4B6D51144A71.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jacknzone

Mar 5, 2020
    Christchurch NZ
    Thanks Dartplayer I check it out tomorrow and get when our exchange rate goes up ha ha again

• Like Like x 1
  4. HappyAl

HappyAl Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2017
    Warrington

5. HappyAl

Apr 13, 2017
    Warrington
    Can I ask how much this was. I just been on website and no prices

6. FatLadsRacing

FatLadsRacing Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2019
    South Shields, England
    HappyAl
    The cost was £250 which was all in. Two gel pads, red stitching & raised seat height. Workmanship is first class.
    FLR.

• Like Like x 3
  7. HappyAl

Apr 13, 2017
    Warrington
    Looks mint and cheaper that comfort seats

8. brown mouse

brown mouse Elite Member

Sep 15, 2018
    East Midlands, UK
    If pillion comfort is important, you may want to check if they can extend the width of the seat pan in any way to add extra support. I went for Triumphs 'comfort' seats, the riders seat is good but ended up making my own pillion seat due to the lack of supported width. (Comfort seat had same pan as standard, just an inche extra width from foam and some more height)

• Like Like x 3
  9. Jacknzone

Mar 5, 2020
    Christchurch NZ
    Hi FatLadsRacing have you done along ride on the new seat and I know what you are saying about the 120 miles mark but for me it's 200km sorry just a little attempt of humour
    I looking for a aftermarket seat for my bike not so keen on the Triumph highway seat Cheers

10. Jacknzone

Mar 5, 2020
    Christchurch NZ
    Hi Dartplayer
    I got the mudguard finisher for $249 here in NZ looking at a seat now also got a windshield for her Triumph Speedmaster.jpg

• Like Like x 2