Speed Triple Ohlins Adjustment

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Mark McDaniel, May 7, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. El barto

El barto Member

Jul 13, 2020
    Nottinghamshire
    As a lot of folks are saying try the settings in the manual and have a play with it from there,you can always go back to the manual if you get lost

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Racingrash

Racingrash New Member

Jul 15, 2020
    Johannesburg
    Do you have the full settings info?
    I used the Dave Moss method and for the road and the track it seem to be working well. I'm making changes and keeping notes but I think I'm gonna cheat if I get stuck and have it professionally done ad then compare with my notes to see where I went wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  3. El barto

El barto Member

Jul 13, 2020
    Nottinghamshire
    863E2A94-AE32-4D97-8931-C5AB67D43FA2.jpeg

4. Racingrash

Racingrash New Member

Jul 15, 2020
    Johannesburg
    We only get the RS models here. I do have the manual for my RS. It was a demo and the settings were set at Sport but are a bit too harsh for my 10.5 stone. The Rear shock preload setting is such that only about 3 threads are showing and gives me a 37mm rider so I backed the front preload off 4 turns to also give 37mm rider sag. I then adjusted the rebound front and rear using the slow/fast push method and a camera to confirm. I set the compression damping about half way as a start. So far it feels good.

• Like Like x 1