Scrambler Soft Luggage

Discussion in 'Thruxton, Scrambler & Trident' started by Uppers, Mar 12, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Uppers

Uppers Member

Sep 27, 2020
    Winchester
    Hey everyone,

Just fitted the Unit Garage panniers to my XE which seem to be working out really well - happy days. I prefer the look, safety and utility of soft luggage although I appreciate the security aspect of it may become an issue in some circumstances.

A few different brands of pannier bags and luggage have caught my attention. At the high end the Mosko Moto Back Country bags look amazing but they are super pricy. The Kriega alternatives are not much better from a price perspective which led me to look at the Giant Loop kit - cheaper but a little messy looking. I then stumbled on the Kappa Rambler stuff which is actually quite cheap and has a more retro feel to it (even if the volume is less) Got no idea how the Rambler panniers attach or detach (got an email in with manufacturer on this) but I suspect that will be a key aspect.

Just wondered if anyone had any advice or words of wisdom?

Cheers, Uppers

2. Uppers

Uppers Member

Sep 27, 2020
    Winchester
    Some images for context

F518A0EF-0F6E-46E1-BE7E-C2B383C7300F.jpeg

3. FlyingMuleRIder

FlyingMuleRIder Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2021
    Montana
    Post some pictures please of your bike w/ the panniers.

I just bought the Unit Garage frame system for my 1200 XE and intend on mounting the Mosko Moto Scout system on them. I just bought my XE last week. Thanks -

4. Uppers

Uppers Member

Sep 27, 2020
    Winchester
    Hey FlyingMuleRider - suweet bike

Check out this thread for more details on the fitting and after photos:

https://www.thetriumphforum.com/thr...ing-kit-for-1200-scrambler.27827/#post-524905

D9646678-CED5-4C96-B08A-6D581693F0BF.jpeg

5. FlyingMuleRIder

FlyingMuleRIder Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2021
    Montana
    Fantastic photo and link. I purchased the same w/ the adapter plate. I plan on mounting the 25L Mosko Moto Scout System on this summer. Photos will follow. Thanks !!!