Featured Seriously?!? This Happened During A Feckin' Pandemic?

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Sandi T, Mar 29, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    A small but nevertheless silver lining is that I broke my left elbow and I am right handed! Thank goodness because I don’t have an ounce of ambidexterity in me. :p:joy:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Whoa! Some folk have all the luck, don't they.??

Just a shame its not the good stuff @Sandi T. But, you have a sense of humour, and martini's. Sending you some good, positive waves right now. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    @Sandi T. i think I’ve found a solution to your ice-less cocktails!

8F4A93CA-4758-4EC5-8651-4AC3B65CA7C7.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    #44 Sandi T, May 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 6, 2020
    Ok, this has gone beyond silly. And way beyond coincidence. I tell you, the machines/appliances and the coronavirus are in cahoots to take over the world.

After a broken water pipe flooding our house, a broken ice maker, the wine fridge going on the fritz and needing new coils, and the back door lock breaking.....today we found that our hot water heater is leaking and needs to be replaced ASAP.

Seriously?! This ALL happened during a feckin' pandemic?? Geez..... What next? Ok, forget I asked that last question. :rolleyes::worried:

Edit: Oh, yeah, and to add to the machine & virus mayhem, I forgot to add that I nearly cut the tip of my left index finger off a couple of nights ago chopping vegetables . I envisioned having to go to the ER when I couldn't get it to stop bleeding for nearly an hour. That's the last place I want to go these days. :scream:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger Elite Member

Jan 2, 2020
    Wirral England
    Jeez Sandy, If you didn't have bad luck, you would have no luck at all. Hope it all changes and good luck comes flooding through, no pun intended. Take care, and Martini without ice, is better than no Martini at all. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Thanks for the wishes for good luck to come "flooding through" (very funny--hahaha), @Easy Tiger! Seems all my luck lately has been either way up or way down. But then I guess life is all about balance, right?! Overall I'm truly blessed and those "bad luck" things in the grand scheme of things are mostly annoyances compared to what many others in our world face.

And, yes, a martini without ice is better than no martini at all FOR SURE!! :grinning::heart:

• Like Like x 2