Featured Puncture Repair Kits.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Ducatitotriumph, Mar 2, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    RAC card woks fine for me

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hugh Murray

Hugh Murray New Member

May 17, 2019
    Somerset
    #22 Hugh Murray, Mar 19, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    Safety Seal kit is the dogsB's IMO - rat tail string type with T needle to push it in. The plugs are impregnated with the sticky vulcanising solution so no messy tube of 'glue' needed. Used on Europe on bike tour for me and others 3 times (load and Speed) once at top of a mountain pass, used in GB twice in bike and 3 times in a car tyre. Never failed or leaked. Checked 2 tyres at end of life and plug still good. Ok so the kit is a little more expensive than most but all you need then are 'refill strings' at about £1 each. Also a great, strong, compact air pump is the Rocky Creek MotoPressor Pocket Pump. Add a decent pencil tyre gauge and your good to go ! BTW I can see the benefit of the solution in the tyres, we use it at work in all the machines, but I would rather know and get the offending item out before it causes more tyre damage, temptation is otherwise to never check ! I'm a daily tyre kicker to check pressures especially on tour !