Featured America Nearly Ready For The Holidays. New Roll Bag

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by SUPERGRANDAD, Aug 4, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Pinlock earplugs I think, is what @half ton is talking about, I have them and they work really well,

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. SUPERGRANDAD

SUPERGRANDAD Noble Member

Jun 10, 2017
    Woodbridge Suffolk
    Cheers for the reply I will certainly have a look at them.

3. SUPERGRANDAD

Jun 10, 2017
    Woodbridge Suffolk
    I should have also added to my little report, that the adjustment of the front forks worked well (raising the the fork legs through the top yoke 4 mm) much better stability in cornering and the bike holds a really nice line. The rear standard suspension on number 4 worked well for us fully loaded. I will drop it back to number 2 today for everyday riding. The standard metz tires at 30 front and 42 rear are just perfect.;)
    Ken.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    When I went out today, I used the pinlocks and my satnav . They work brilliantly! Had the Bluetooth headset on and the pinlocks certainly cut the wind noise and engine noise but the satnav instructions were clear as a bell! Worked s hell of s lot better than I thought they would. In the pack you get 2 sizes of earplugs but only one pair of inserts. I don't know how it would work If you only put one insert in so you could both have s set of plugs.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. SUPERGRANDAD

Jun 10, 2017
    Woodbridge Suffolk
    That is really good news Crispey, I will now certainly give them a go. If Maureen is sorted that is all that matters. I can cope with the Noise. Ken.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Well you could asked her to shut up, politely of course!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1