Featured My Mate Took Some Pictures Of Me...

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Greg Fyans, May 16, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Winglad

Winglad Crème de la Crème

Dec 21, 2016
    Earth
    #21 Winglad, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Why is nobody mentioning the involuntary mustache that sneaked onto Greg‘s face in the last picture...!?

If I had posted the pic, I‘m damn sure there would have been remarks on a certain A. H. from humorless country down south...

I guess, @Havit did not check this thread yet...

;)

BTW: I like the pic with the blurred background best :)

Hey Greg, no bad feelings: see, I already got my fill...
    https://www.thetriumphforum.com/thr...of-you-and-your-bikes.8491/page-5#post-109534
    :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    #22 Havit, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Just see this thread thanks to Winglad. Yeah i see the tash on the pic with the yellow flowers . looks like the bloke from the band sparks :D:p

The black and white pic i think is nice :)

Your right Danny boy, just as well it wasnt you :rolleyes::p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thruccyboy

Thruccyboy Senior Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Essex
    #23 Thruccyboy, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Photography is a great hobby but takes time to perfect it....I should know, Ive done it for 30 years & being critical of my own photos still delete probably 80% of what I take. Digital photography allows this.
    Things I have learnt is that...
    1/ You can have a very expensive camera, but composition is everything. It isnt necessarily what the camera takes but what the eye see`s. Before clicking the shutter, think about what will actually be in the finished picture, yes cropping can do away with a lot of distracting objects, but isnt it better to get it mostly right first time???
    2/ Don`t get hooked up in thinking that mega pixels will produce fantastic pictures, for most people who are going to print off 6x4 pictures do you really need to have 20 million pixels? Sensor size/type is more relevant when it comes to quality.
    3/ Spend your money on the lenses instead of the body. It`s no good having a £1500 camera body then trying to get good results using a £50 lens? Quality photos are as much about the lens used in relation to the body fitted to it.
    4/ Get a good book that is dedicated to that camera. Manuals that come with the camera are only to get you started really & cant possibly show you everything your new camera can do. Move off of the "auto" setting & experiment with other modes starting with aperature priority (AP) & shutter priority (SP)
    5/ Go on a photography course. I have done 3 now including a macro photography course at a Zoo that really improved my skills no end.
    This certainly isnt a criticism, but will help those who want to take fine pictures, & whats more, my advice is free so if it`s wrong then you can`t sue me Ha Ha

CHECK OUT THE PICTURES BELOW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thruccyboy

Thruccyboy Senior Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Essex
    [​IMG]
    Heres one I made earlier

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thruccyboy

Thruccyboy Senior Member

Nov 18, 2015