Featured For All With Enough Coins In The Wallet

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Markus, Feb 24, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Michael McDonough

Aug 13, 2020
    Windsor, CA.
    Have a beautiful Citizen chronometer. Trouble is, you have to manually switch to stop watch. O.k. if you wanted to time molasses

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. xorbe

xorbe Noble Member

Jan 27, 2021
    CA, USA
    Gosh the Speed Twin does not need more power, the seating position and simple handling are already terrifying enough with 98hp at full boil, lol. (My opinion having both Speed Twin and Triple.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Golgotha

Golgotha Guest

That's the whole point.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Home of Amazing Grace
    Yep, and you need reasonable eyesight to use the circular slide rule. I think they are loosing their way, especially since dropping the wings in favour of the single B on the dial and on the watch above not even that.

This watch is one of the Top Time collection and at £4,500 with just a leather strap is definitely overpriced and the most expensive in that collection.

I’ve noticed that their new Navitimer 8 versions didn’t last long and the Galactic is now deceased.

They should stick to their time honoured link with aviation.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Here you go peeps my Triumph watch's. A snip i think at £9.95. And you know they do exactly the same as the £4500 version. Also got leather straps to go with them.
    Joe thumbnail (20).jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Fork Lock

Fork Lock Elite Member

Feb 5, 2021
    South Jersey, The 51st State
    My Timex works.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Home of Amazing Grace
    Ha, ha, ha. :joy: They all tell the time but not all are not chronographs.

Having said that the Triumph/Breitling effort doesn’t have the hour sub-dial so can only time up to 30 mins unlike the Mustang and Corvette models, which do. For this reduced capability they are generously charging you an extra £140. Extracting the urine me finks.

One further point to note is that the movement, a Calbre 23, is not an in-house movement so at best you are getting the case and just maybe the strap made by Breitling.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1