Featured Rideout First Group Ride In Months! I "rode" My Mustang.

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Sandi T, Jun 4, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    @joe mc donald
    Thanks for the positive comments and encouragement, Joe! :) Yes, there is always next year (hopefully!) and the beautiful roads and places we love in the Southwest will be there waiting for us. And, yes, I will be physically is a much better place as well.

I'm really sorry that you had to postpone your trip to Scotland. Will you be able to reschedule it for some point in the future? Yes, I know that many have had to postpone or cancel trips. As Bikerman said, "bloody virus". Well, at least we're healthy and don't have the bloody virus.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Ah, @Smilinjack, it sounds like you are missing an outstanding motorcycle trip, too. I hope that you're able to reschedule your trip in the not-too-distant future.

Yes, "Bloody Virus". :sob::mad: Today we'd have been riding from Santa Fe, New Mexico to Durango, Colorado after riding the famous High Road to Taos yesterday. :sob::sob: Having been on those roads before, at least I can recall fond memories and look forward to riding in these places in the future. :)

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 11.09.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 11.12.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 11.10.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 11.03.14 AM.png

This would have been today's route. A gorgeous twisty back road with, of course, PERFECT weather! :rolleyes::sun:

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 11.04.43 AM.png
    Show weather in Durango.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Thanks, @Smilinjack. Yes, we look forward to riding these gorgeous roads in the future and our time will come. It sounds like you have a good Plan B in the works. Hope that pans out well for you! If so, I look forward to your ride report and photos. Hint, hint! ;):):kissing_heart: