Welcome to The Triumph Forum

The World's busiest Triumph Forum. Join this amazing group of people and start discussing the thing that we all love, Triumph Motorcycles.

Featured Daytona 900 Cafe racer project (CRK kit)

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Cafe Hinckley, Nov 14, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. cavsp3

cavsp3 Member

Dec 29, 2017
    Highlands
    That's great thanks. I have followed (stalked) this thread with interest. As you say, great way to learn and get ideas from. Great to talk to others who have gone down the similar route.
    I thought long and hard about chopping the Trident as it was really nice but argued that at least I would have a very good starting point for my CRK project and so it has proved.

2. Boothy

Boothy Active Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Lancashire

I Fitted some adjustable clip ons i purchased off ebay, give more upright riding position and look good to all machined billet items 20180506_093747.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  3. Boothy

Boothy Active Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Lancashire

Apologies wrong pic ! 20180516_163558(0).jpg ng Pic !!

• Like Like x 3
  4. cavsp3

cavsp3 Member

Dec 29, 2017
    Highlands
    Oh yes....very tasty bit of kit. The 'wrong' pic looks bloody gorgeous Paul.
    I lived in Lancs (Southport) before I moved up here in 2017. Shame we didn't meet up at Rivi or suchlike. A blast to Hawes would have been just that....a blast :imp:

5. Boothy

Boothy Active Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Lancashire

Thanks very much, pic was taken on Trough of Bowland

6. Pete Farrell

Pete Farrell Active Member
    Subscriber

Oct 4, 2017
    Lancashire
    Yo Boothy,
    That's one nice bit of kit!

7. Boothy

Boothy Active Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Lancashire
    Cheers, yes had it on road for about 12 months now, might be selling it for new project !

8. t552

t552 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Bristol UK
    Anyone wanting a set of pencil coils can contact me on pm. As Jon said they are plug and play. I did a lot of research to find the best coils (the wrong ones can destroy the igniter)and the best fit and seals.
    And all retro fit if you buy another t3. You can see in the pics how well they fit.

9. David Cockerell

David Cockerell Active Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    I've seen the CRK bikes at the NEC and read the article in MCN and really like the look of them, but have to say you've done yourself proud as it's the nicest I've seen, you'll have to give forum members first dibs if you decide to sell.