Bonnie Sort Of Project

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Adventure Boy, Nov 28, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Adventure Boy

Adventure Boy Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2021
    Essex
    Hi guys
    ive started a sort of project but put it here
    https://www.thetriumphforum.com/thr...est-anyone-but-ill-post-it-bonni-build.30289/

I used to have a 1969 T120R US spec which I rebuilt from the ground up, I had it painted in Ford XR3i convertable blue and it looked fantastic was a real head turner, the bike rode superb, later in life I bought a T100 and wanted to put the same bars on that but plans went along the wayside and it got sold

Last week I bought a 2019 T120 and ive done loads of bits so far but I want to get the same handlebars I had on the Old US spec bike, I beleive they are called Mini Ape Hangers (Ill post a pic )
    I can find them in various places but they are all 7/8" the bars on the Bonnie are 1" so they wont fit
    anyone know where I can get these ?? Please !!
    After they are fitted the complete bike tank Side panels front and rear mudguards will be painted in Metallic Candy Rootbeer
    ive got some bits being machined out of Brass to compliment the colour with Gold Bonneville side pannel old style stickers
    my only stumbling block so far is the bars !!!

Rob s-l1600 (13).jpg

• Like Like x 1