Adventurer Bobber Project

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Enis Tezcan, Jul 27, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Enis Tezcan

Enis Tezcan Member

Jul 15, 2020
    Chicago
    I appreciate that and will be uploading more as I go. I tried to upload a few short clips of trying to turn it over, but the site won't allow it. It's a project for sure, but one I am enjoying as I go and learning in the meantime.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Notso

Notso Senior Member

Dec 17, 2018
    Solihull
    Well my posts arn't much better than hieroglyphics. I should have said I was talking about the starting problem. I am at the limit of my knowledge and just know that the bike needs to think the stand is up, it was in my mind because of the earlier pic.

3. Enis Tezcan

Enis Tezcan Member

Jul 15, 2020
    Chicago
    Well, your post was a reminder that it's something I can't rule out. I had completely forgotten about it, so thank you!

4. Hobnail

Hobnail Senior Member

Jan 4, 2020
    USA
    Keep on. I am cheering you on. Suggest obtaining a schematic drawing and start to sort the wires and colors. It's probably the only way.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Enis Tezcan

Enis Tezcan Member

Jul 15, 2020
    Chicago

I do have that? I think! It's located in the back of the OEM manual, I believe? Or is there an easier on to read? (I'll have to look)

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Thripster

Thripster Elite Member

Feb 21, 2020
    Northampton, UK
  7. Enis Tezcan

Enis Tezcan Member

Jul 15, 2020
    Chicago
  8. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    There is a post in newbie hangout on posting videos. Need to upload to a storage site (Utube, etc) and paste the link.:cool:
    If side stand switch Wires attached, you will need to mount or push plunger in :p
    Best of luck

• Like Like x 1
  9. Enis Tezcan

Enis Tezcan Member

Jul 15, 2020
    Chicago
    Well, I definitely pushed the plunger in today, ensure everything was wired up.Upon trying to turn the bike over, it actually like jutted forwarded an inch or so which was weird, but still didn't kick over. Back to the drawing board! I'll eventually (perhaps reluctantly) upload something to YouTube.

10. Hobnail

Hobnail Senior Member

Jan 4, 2020
    USA
    Lurching forward sounds like it's in gear or the clutch is frozen or both.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1