Your Own, You Tube Videos..post Them Here

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dougie D, Apr 7, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    just watched the whole thing..the editor needs sacking! the roads were all mixed up the most noticable mistake was when he came down into Applecross and turned left to go to Applecross inn..he then passed the Lochcarron hotel (where we had breakfast on wednesday morning) before reaching the applecross inn!:eek::confounded:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:eek: Must’ve been some ride :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk

Yes and more besides. He did do alot of the same roads, I was looking at our photos of the Applecross warning sign, his sticker has been scrubbed.

6. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    #66 Rich Bryce, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    This is the second part of the route from Tullybannocher to the Gulf station at Lix Toll. This is part two from Lockearnhead. You'll notice how I follow Ken straight past the petrol station - well I couldn't leave him on hois own, now could I. I'll leave it to the viewer to decide who lost who - Ken and I, or Dougie and Andy who hid themselves away among motorcyclists at the appointed refuelling stop.

There's a music track background by SAHB my favourite all time Scottish performer (and in my top two all time live bands), so I doubt it'll stay up on youtube for long before copyright infringement.

Edit: Ha it has already been flagged for copyright. I'll re-do it with the same song from a bootleg to see if that gets through.

• Like Like x 4
  7. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

You should’ve waved all three :p

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire

9. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Whilst it may have been clearly marked on the route cards Dougie, you'll remember that I rely entirely on Sat Nav and that my satnavigator (figwold) went home on Thursday, as he had clearly indicated well in advance - didn't factor that in did you.

When we got to the roundabout turn down the road, Ken and I both were sure we had seen no petrol station. I'm still to be convinced it had not been cleverly disguised as a haystack, cos you all know how sharp sighted I am.

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    And another. Tullybannocher cafe to the Lockearnhead turn, with a nice wee gentle Scottish melodic soundtrack - SAHB Anthem live. Dear old Alex, the world's oldest teenager.

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2017
    Midlothian
    Sounds like the original vinyl Album Rich....:), my mrs 'n me are Alex. Harvey fans another good video by the way....:grinning:

12. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    I have the vinyl, but this was an MP3 made from the CD I also had before I impulsively took all my CD's to the charity shop after converting them to lossless (regretted now though after one of the hard drives corrupted).

I also have the song on a bootleg so will add that instead. The SAHB track on the other Video is from the same bootleg and hasn't been cited for copyright yet.

I'm a big fan of an old school contemporary of mine, Bill Drummond, who co-founded the KLF aka Kopyright Liberation Front. I wonder they'll object if I attach some of their music ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Another with music added, which I think I already posted without. I'll look back and delete the other if I did. I'm a bit pissed off the orchestra finished a second or so early. I'll have to have words with the conductor. Anyone not a Beethoven fan might recognise his 6th as the theme to Doctor Finlay's Casebook back in the 60's. Let's hope the copyright rozzers don't cotton on too soon.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Shieldaig To Ullapool Edit..unfortunatley i forgot to switch my camera on when we left Applecross and only switched it back on again when we stopped off at Shieldaig, still some lovely scenery & roads though:cool:

• Like Like x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Over Bealach na Ba and down to Applecross..unfortunatly once i got to Applecross i switched off my camera and forgot to switch it back on until i got to Shieldaig but i've put up a few photos at the end of the video

• Like Like x 4
  16. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    it's not far from you Andy:cool:! mind you if it had been pi**ing it down all week you woudn't be missing it;)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Noble Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    What an amazing road, and views! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Don't worry too much re copyright claims, all that will happen in most cases is the owner of the copyright will put an advert in your vid. YouTube does have a facility to check on what tunes you can use in different countries though which is quite handy as some songs are blocked from using in different parts of the world, I'll turf out how to find it in a sec if useful for folk?

19. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    You can search the YouTube creator area for a page that allows you to enter a song or artist to see if there has been any permission granted for a song to be used. If you are accessing your YouTube channel through Google Chrome, go into Creator Studio, then Create link will be on the left about halfway down the page. Click on Music Policies and you will find a box to search music.

• Useful Useful x 2
  20. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Laggan To Aviemore

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  21. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Aviemore To Braemar..i didn't take any videos on the friday when we left Braemar, but i have recently done most of the roads again so i might stick them up later..

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1