Featured Youles Manchester

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by cinnabull, Apr 5, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. cinnabull

cinnabull Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2020
    Here and There
    My Street 765RS was due its annual service in Feb of this year. However Youles had an offer on that runs through January with a decent discount, so why not. Booked in no problem, and they did it while I waited.

I think they are very thorough in what they do, and kept me informed at each stage with what they were doing and finding. They will look for sensible solutions as well and not just think of making money. For example, the air filter, it was pretty dirty but they advised they could clean it with an airhose rather than replace. I also asked them to do another couple of little bits that were outside of the service, which they did. Coffee was offered a few times whilst I waited, nice. I was offered a courtesy bike to have a run out on instead of waiting in the showroom, a Rocket 3 as it happened, but I decided against it.

Special mention to Will, the Service Manager who always goes above and beyond in offering really good customer service, general advice, flexibility in booking in times etc, and will chat all day about bikes. In fact all the staff there are really customer focused. Rob, who is now the General Manager was the sales guy I bought my first Street, a 675R off a few years back, another real genuine nice guy with bikes in his blood.

I bought my current bike from Youles Blackburn, and Jason the salesman looked after me all the way, making sure I was happy with everything before I rode away. He talked me through all the docs, service schedules and went over the bike with me.

Anyway, that's my findings on Youles, don't hesitate to go and see them.

Stuart

• Like Like x 7
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    Good to hear of a positive experience at a dealers. :cool:
    I’ve been to Youles in Blackburn a few times for parts and a look around, but was a little put off the last time I went.
    I’d gone for a test ride on a Trophy SE as Mrs Freck and I were thinking of getting a big comfy tourer (before she’d passed her test) After the ride, I had a chat with the sales guy about how it went, what I liked/ disliked etc and I said I’d get back to them if I wanted to take it any further towards a purchase.
    Next day, and then about 3 times a week for the next 6 weeks I was getting calls from them trying to sell me a variety of bikes (We’ve got a great deal for you! :rolleyes:) Had to block the number in the end as they wouldn’t take no for an answer! :mad:
    Welcome to the forum BTW fella. :grinning:

• Like Like x 5
  3. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    Have to agree with Stuart about Youles in Manchester. Great service. And yes, the staff there know their stuff. I didn’t buy my Street Twin from them but l now take it there whenever the need arises and have always felt welcome. They also host the annual Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride (which as you all know is a global motorcycle ride out which raises funds for research into prostate cancer).
    They also offer a lifetime warranty on all new Triumphs bought from them.

• Like Like x 4
  4. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    I've bought three bikes of Youles in total and I've been quite happy. The last bike I bought (675 Street Triple R), they rebuilt the brake calipers and put a new battery on before I rode it away.

• Like Like x 4