Yorkshire calling

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by andy d, Sep 28, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. andy d

andy d New Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Hello everyone,
    Just a quick line, I've been riding bikes since I was 10, dabbling in motocross and trials and although I can drive I have never owned a car.
    I'm on my 8th Hinckley Triumph and currently own a 2007 Speed triple and a 2014 Tiger 800XC, which is surprisingly capable off road incidentally.

Looking forward to a good chinwag.

2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Hi Andy
    Welcome to the forum, looks like we have similar taste in bikes; last road bike was a Speed Triple and still enjoying my Tiger 800XC but have only done very easy green lanes having a WR 250 for the muddy stuff.
    Some of my favourite roads are up your way and I head up near Hawes whenever I get chance.

3. Recycled Rocker

Recycled Rocker Senior Member

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    Yo Andy, live near Filey, call in fer a brew sometime if yer passin'. 1963 Tbird, 09 Bonnie and maybe a 2008 America tonight! (The one in the For Sale bit of Forum. Chap has a Royal Enfield and I may have to buy both to get it) Am also in Yorkshire Coast British Motorcycle Club. Rubber side down eh! :upyeah:

4. andy d

andy d New Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Thanks for the welcome guys, The roads around Hawes are fantastic Richard and you are not far from the Lakes once you get there. I am often in Filey Mr Rocker so I'll maybe see you about.

5. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Hi Andy and welcome to the forum

Was up you way over the weekend riding over the moors fantastic bike country.

Cheers

Steve

6. shandy_bass

shandy_bass Guest

How do, another Yorkie here!

7. andy d

andy d New Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Ahreet ah kid:wink:

8. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013