Would You Have The Corvid Vaccine Tomorrow If Offered?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rooster, Nov 15, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?
  1. Yes

49 vote(s)
    65.3%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    34.7%
  1. Traveller

Traveller Active Member

Mar 16, 2020
    New Jersey
    But correlation is where the questions start.

2. Golgotha

Golgotha Guest

#762 Golgotha, Jan 5, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2022
    Lead out. See page 240 onward of the “rant” thread.

Sheep are mutton, “bruv.” It’s just a matter of time.

3. MARKYMARKTHREE

MARKYMARKTHREE Senior Member

Feb 11, 2020
    SOMERSET
    #763 MARKYMARKTHREE, Jan 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
    Its a well known fact that blokes brains never fully develop, perhaps that news hasn't reached the colonies yet. I shall get my page to trot down to Plymouth and send news of it. :mask:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. DCS900

DCS900 Careful, man! There’s a beverage here!

Sep 11, 2021
    LA
    Is that the same for all sports or just football? Could it be a professional football culture thing... or are rugby, track and field, cycling and swimming all similarly affected?

5. Traveller

Traveller Active Member

Mar 16, 2020
    New Jersey
    It is several sports but in less noticeable numbers, I just figured football was more relatable. Also I would argue that football (soccer) players put more continuous pressure on their heart during a game than most other sports do. For this reason I could see that if something caused a slight change or damage to the heart, even temporally, football players would be more at risk.

6. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    Indeed, but that does not negate my point.

7. Smilinjack

Smilinjack Guest

Oh-oh.....

squirrel.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Octoberon

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    • Funny Funny x 4
  9. Smilinjack

Smilinjack Guest

Why do you think he looks like that?

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. DCS900

Sep 11, 2021
    LA
    I would agree that if there is a specific stepped increase in early deaths in sports stars, starting at the point of covid vaccinations, it would be worthy of a study. But that study might point to the fact a highly trained sports star should practice vaccine caution… not that an average Joe will suffer… if their highly strung physique is to blame, that isn’t transferable, that doesn’t account for most of us.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Smilinjack

Smilinjack Guest

Anecdotally it looks like professional athletes are among the worst for vaccine uptake. Liverpool successfully applied for tomorrow's game at Arsenal to be postponed owing to the amount of Covid cases they've got. And look at Antonio Brown, the ex Buccaneer. He went as far as carrying a bogus certificate. :)

12. DCS900

Sep 11, 2021
    LA
    #772 DCS900, Jan 5, 2022
    I don’t follow football, so not up with the tattle, but it should be an easy enough study. All sports could be involved though… most have a good history for/as research topics

13. DCS900

Sep 11, 2021
    LA
    #774 DCS900, Jan 5, 2022
    From the FIFA article that was posted by @Traveller
    Driven by the tragic death of the professional football player Marc Vivien Foé, who suffered an SCA on the pitch during the FIFA Confederations Cup 2003, FIFA implemented a number of initiatives to help prevent and raise awareness about SCA in football players.

The causes of sudden cardiac arrest range from a variety of inborn heart muscle diseases or anomalies to viral infections of the upper respiratory tract, such as the flu, that inflame the heart muscle for about three to five days in combination with strenuous exercise during this period. Medications, drugs and stimulants may also carry considerable risk of SCA when exercising. Also possible, but very uncommon, is sudden cardiac arrest caused by an object such as the ball hitting the central chest area at a particularly vulnerable time of the heart cycle.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Traveller

Traveller Active Member

Mar 16, 2020
    New Jersey
    Since COVID can be carried and transmitted by both vaccinated and unvaccinated people a team canceling a game due to a COVID outbreak does not apply unless we know who is and is not vaccinated. Can you prove that the Liverpool team is not vaccinated? It would be my guess that most of the team is fully vaccinated.

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/foot...inated-players-says-klopp/article37990351.ece

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/...gn-of-solidarity-says-liverpool-manager-klopp

https://www.india.com/sports/covid-...porters-to-take-vaccination-boosters-5155190/

15. Traveller

Traveller Active Member

Mar 16, 2020
    New Jersey
    The key point from that article is "Medications, drugs and stimulants may also carry considerable risk of SCA when exercising."

Another odd point.
    https://archive.ph/H8kw7

And some questions need to be answered. I would include all mRNA vaccines in the Pfizer group since they are all from the same basic science.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html
    "After mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), especially in male adolescents and young adults"

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html
    "Since April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults. "

Aren't most football players fairly young or are there a bunch of 50 and 60 year old men still playing?

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. DCS900

Sep 11, 2021
    LA
    I’ll happily look at what you’ve listed, but it won’t be tonight mate… long day…

• Like Like x 1
  17. Octoberon

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    That's ridiculous. Everyone knows autism is caused by global warming.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Traveller

Traveller Active Member

Mar 16, 2020
    New Jersey
    This may let some of you understand why there is a fairly large anti COVID Vax population in America.

I do not understand the European or English health care system so I cannot speak on it but, in America health care is a for profit industry, this is a huge part of the reason I do not trust in it. Why would a company decide to cure a person when the profit is in the treatment?

Yes there are some good doctors that truly want to help people but, the industry controls most of them.

Many people are only anti COVID Vax, not fully anti Vax. Just follow the money and look at last years profits of the major vax manufactures. I have had plenty of vaccines in my life and do not want anymore. This was a personal choice I made years before COVID was even an issue.

19. MARKYMARKTHREE

MARKYMARKTHREE Senior Member

Feb 11, 2020
    SOMERSET
    Main difference is the British health care system (NHS) is a not for profit system. Which basically means it is free if you are British and quite often free to most foreigners.
    It is paid for through our taxes and we all get treated the same whether you pay tax or not.

• Like Like x 4