Worried Now

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Mar 25, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Stollydriver
    Thanks mate it means a lot to me. The driver tried to tell the people he was dealing with how sorry he was and was a heavy smoker with a cough plus as it was his first visit to the UK he was nervous. I personally now think he had a panic attack and in many ways feel for him.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Wessa.
    Pray God I am. Thanks for the kind thoughts and all the positive vibes makes me feel so much better.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Angus.
    Hope it was just a freak cough turns out the driver was nervous and was a heavy smoker. So pray God it will pass.
    Regards
    Joe.

4. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    What amazes me - have you seen the 'trend' on internet of young people deliberately coughing into the more mature peoples faces. The world has gone mad and seriously needs to wake / grow up. You look after yourself mate..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    East Tiger.
    Yes the driver tried to tell the other people he was a heavy smoker and nervous as this was his first time here. So pray God it was just unfortunate. But thankyou so much for the positive words it means every thing to me.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  6. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Old Phart Phred
    Yes you are right and time to think of something else. Like getting the Bonnie out for a good day trip when they lift this ban. But thanks for the positive message it means a lot to me.
    God Bless.
    Joe.

7. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Foxy 1
    You know I feel good with all the positive thoughts from you my family it makes me strong..
    Thankyou so much.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  8. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    StollyDriver
    Thanks Mate. I suppose this is why they now have made it an assault to do so. But you are right it's disgusting. A world totally mad. But I am still good and fit so pray God I stay that way and pray all you my Family are fit and well.
    Thankyou so much
    Joe.

9. Foxy1

Foxy1 Crème de la Crème

Aug 31, 2018
    Sheffield
    I have a little cause for concern misen. Day afore yesterday, someone brought mi some keys at work. I found out yesterday, that t'same bloke became ill overneet, and has been told to self isolate. He wasn't coughing or owt when I saw him, and apart from takin t'keys off him I dint get too close. My daughter works for t'NHS and sez that anyone who phones 111, with any type of symptoms is told to self isolate at t'moment, for obvious reasons. I'm not particularly worried, just a little concerned, as I'm washing and sanitising mi hands on a regular basis. I've cycled 10 miles to work this mornin, and feel good, lets hope it continues!!! :mask:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Foxy 1
    Lets hope you are good. I never used to worry but this old virus really got me going. Do phone 111. Takes forever to gat through but they were brilliant with me. They told me if I didn't have the cough or fever or both they would not advice me to isolate just give me advice. With me as I phoned at work they got a health carer to call me back when I got home to chat with me about my boy. Hope you were out last night at eight o'clock like me clapping for the treasures and angles like your Daughter they are worth more than gold these days and in my eyes always have been. But we worry so much for them. These days they get pulled from pillar to post. One great thing my Tracy and her mate were out the other day and stopped to get some lunch from Asda there was a mile long queue and every one pushed them both to the front. They got some sandwich's and the chap beside them paid. The queue cheered them as they left. So there is some nice people left Do stay strong and do phone 111 if you want to get advice.
    God Bless.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Foxy1

Foxy1 Crème de la Crème

Aug 31, 2018
    Sheffield
    That was a lovely thing for t'people in Asda to do, Joe
    I was actually int bath at 8 last neet, but hung out o mi bathroom window and applauded. We live out ot way, but can see a street nearby, and tha could hear em all clappin and cheerin, and some lettin fireworks off. It brought a tear to mi eye.

• Like Like x 2
  12. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Wire-Wheels
    Yes the company is doing that and it seems he just has a cough and is a heavy smoker. Thank you for the positive wishes. Yes some days are lonely days. Birthdays special occasions. Yes it does put things into perspective. I know and sympathise with you.
    God Bless you
    Joe.

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Dozers Dad
    Yes I think he maybe did have and I just got paranoid. Not usually like that but this stupid virus has us all on a knife edge.
    Thank you for the positive thoughts.
    Joe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    JerryBB
    I think that was the way of it and just unfortunate he was nervous and I now believe he was having a panic attack. But I am still good pray God I stay that way as I do for all of you my big family.
    God Bless.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 3
  15. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Foxy1
    Yes you know I felt pretty similar. They are the salt of the earth and deserve all the support the can get. They go out there day after day helping others with equipment out of date and substandard. But still go around with a smile on their faces and do all they can for others. Tracy is in the community so gets calls from all and sundry and still goes to see them even knowing that all the want is some one to talk to.
    God Bless you All
    Joe.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Beerman

Beerman Guest

Hi Joe,

We don't know one another, but I am very moved by this. Stay calm, you and your family will be fine.

Beerman

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Oh my, @joe mc donald , I just saw this thread Friday evening. I’ve been on the form only intermittently lately because of all sorts of things happening around here. I’m so sorry for the stress and anxiety that you’ve been going through because of all this. I was glad to read all the support of posts. This really is a wonderful community. I hope that you are feeling fine and close to being in the clear. You said something about this virus all having us on edge. That is for sure. Hang in there and stay healthy! You’re in my prayers, my friend. Your family too! :heart:

• Like Like x 4
  18. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Beerman
    Well another day and I seem fine. No I am fine just come home from work and having a cuppa before bed. Maybe it's true the Devil looks after his own. But you know I think I shall have to retract that I would give my arms bit. That's worse I couldn't ride my bike if I did that. Think I will change that and forgo my jacket. The more I think about it the more I feel for the Driver. His first time here and nervous then sent away. He must be gutted. That one my defence is going to be the company had notified all suppliers to check there drivers for coughs and fevers. So I'll blame the company. Don't mind it being me but my boy I could never live with that. But you are right calm for now and hopefully I will be fine.
    Thanks And Kind Regards
    Joe

• Like Like x 5
  19. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Sandi T Steve & Annie.
    You don't worry your self about me. You just get your self back fit and healthy. But I know where you are coming from. It does play on my mind. I get drivers from all over come to my window and it's better now as the company has put a screen between us and the drivers so some protection. But you still worry when they start coughing and snorting. Pray God will keep us all safe in this big Family we have here. You are right the positive messages and caring thoughts have really lifted me and are I'm sure a cure for anything. Lots of Brotherly thoughts for you and all yours especially your full recovery.
    Kind Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. feckless

feckless Noble Member

Apr 16, 2019
    Cumbria
    Glad you are still fine Joe. Take care.

• Like Like x 1