Featured What You Think Peeps

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Nov 17, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Notso
    Haven't noticed it on this one but it has a set of made up bar ends maybe that's why.
    Joe.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Russell Stroup
    That's sorted it for me then I don't have any cash. And when i do get any it's gone in a flash.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Dozers Dad
    I was reminded that I had made a promise to you great bunch and by my beautiful other half and you must live up to the promises you make. Anyway I missed you and need you to look after me when I mess things up. And you lot swelling my head up helps aswel. And of course I had to to look at Sandi T's new bike and seat.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    I'm a little late to this party @joe mc donald . It is great to see you posting again and what a return, the bike looks fantastic and it is black:):). Stay lucky mate and ride safe....

• Like Like x 4
  5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Wessa
    Thanks for that dear friend. And you and yours's stay safe. I am praying we are all on the better side of today's problems and next year is going to be the year of bikes. Yes black here in the asylum always seems to go down well.
    Take Care.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Amen to that Joe. 2020 will be remembered for a long time to come. The positive for me is that we will all hopefully be here to talk about it

• Like Like x 3
  7. JtC

JtC Elite Member

Apr 20, 2020
    New Mexico
    Sorry I'm late to this thread as well, but you've put a smile on our faces, Joe! Nice bike!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mark the Moose

Mark the Moose New Member

Oct 23, 2020
    Colorado
    Love the CB! I very nearly bought a CB this summer before a sweet deal on a Bonnie came up.

• Like Like x 3
  9. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    JtC
    Thanks for that. It really is a sweet little machine. Been riding it all week and it gets better by the day. And you know i was talking to a friend just yesterday i mentioned how comfortable it was. Back then it meant something in the bike world then they got the idea they could make more cash by selling bikes with duff seats shocks and other bits.
    Joe:grinning::laughing::joy:

• Like Like x 2
  10. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Mark the Moose. Welcome to the family if I missed you earlier. But I have to agree with you yes the Bonnie is the better option.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2