Featured What you been doing with your TRIUMPH today??

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by flapinflares, Mar 7, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Foxy1

Foxy1 Crème de la Crème

Aug 31, 2018
    Sheffield
  2. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Outstanding! Lovely little machine in super conndition - you must be very proud.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JULIAN WW

JULIAN WW Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2019
    carlton in lindrick
    Thanks. I did have to complete a thorough restoration but that was 30 years ago when Pa gave it to me.

• Like Like x 3
  4. JULIAN WW

Nov 27, 2019
    carlton in lindrick
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:eek:Wow that has worked well :cool:

• Agree Agree x 8
  6. Rspete

Rspete Elite Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Durham
    He's chilling out in the sunshine. :heart_eyes::cool:

IMG_20200326_145255.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Yep, that'll be nice when it's finished. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JULIAN WW

Nov 27, 2019
    carlton in lindrick
    A man's love of his female machine is normal behaviour. In machine world, multiple loves is perfectly acceptable and established practice. Love for another's machine is wrong and can lead to disharmony. Although machines are not known for jealousy they react badly to a lack of affection & attention. On the other hand if you treat them well they make willing partners and often go that bit further to make you happy.

• Like Like x 4
  9. JerryBB

JerryBB Noble Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Wales
    I got an AIS removal kit a few weeks back, and I might actually get around to fitting it today, seen all the vids and read the instructions, though I have to chainsaw some of the boughs off the two bigger apple trees to stop them shading the veg beds and of course go for the daily exercise walk with her indoors.

That said, got plenty of time to do these things and of course I might venture to the shops today (on the bike) to get bread, coffee and some other essentials

• Like Like x 1
  10. OsteKuste

OsteKuste Intergalactic Warlord
    Subscriber

Oct 22, 2017
    Tennessee, United States
    Went out for a short ride after work yesterday while I still can. No mandatory lockdown, but there should be. I am still having to go to work and be exposed to every idiot that is bored and treating this like a holiday. Seriously, I work at a large chain hardware store in the States, and all these knobs are able to be home but are treating this with no respect. They will walk right up with no regard to distancing, then start a conversation about their little project to occupy their time off. I finally asked one if they felt it was more important than someone’s life. They just didn’t get it. So I figure it’s only a matter of time before I get ill, hence I’m taking my bike out when I can. At least the roads are quiet in the country. Everyone’s shopping at my store!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Too many people just don’t Feckin get it :mad:

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. OsteKuste

Subscriber

Oct 22, 2017
    Tennessee, United States
    I have an 80 year old parent living with me as my wife and I are her primary caregivers. I asked my employers if I had any options to take a temporary leave. They said I am low risk and basically my home situation didn’t even factor in. I can always just give up my job I guess. :rolleyes:

Edit: I haven’t mentioned the name of my irresponsible company I work for for obvious reasons, but at this point I don’t give a damn. For those that live in the US you will know it. Their favorite colour is blue and the name rhymes with blows.

• Like Like x 1
  13. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    Hoes?

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. OsteKuste

Subscriber

Oct 22, 2017
    Tennessee, United States
    How did you know?? :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Retired Phil

Retired Phil Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2017
    San Rafael
    • Like Like x 1
  17. JerryBB

JerryBB Noble Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Wales
    absolutely feck all, we are on lockdown...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  18. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Not been near my bikes for two days now. Been doing all those jobs that I have put off for ever. If this lock down continues for much longet I'm going to run out of things to do ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. JerryBB

JerryBB Noble Member

Oct 6, 2019
    Wales
    been to the chemist on the bonnie and picked up a near neighbors meds and dropped them off to his back garden where he has a box to put stuff in, jeez he has about 12 items on his prescriptions, is on self isolation, poor man

• Like Like x 8
  20. OldNick

OldNick Elite Member

Aug 11, 2019
    South Coast UK
    Gave the old girl a good clean and put under cover for the duration

Cleaned the bike as well:)

• Funny Funny x 8