What Have You Being Doing With Your Non-triumph Today?

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by MrOrange, Sep 16, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    Today I did a "business" tour through the half of Austria. From the south of the eastern part to the north western part to Salzburg, about 400 km. The weather was extreme. In the morning 15 degree celsius and in the afternoon up to 31 degrees on the 8th of April!:eek: After some business duties my wife will join me on Thursday evening. She will ride on her new bike to Salzburg too. From Friday until Sunday we will spend some time on our bikes in the province Salzburg and some parts of the neighbouring Bavaria in Germany.
    On Sunday we will then ride back home.;)

• Like Like x 7
  2. Pegscraper

Pegscraper Elite Member

Jun 12, 2020
    Yorkshire
    They say never mix business with pleasure. Well I say, if it includes motorcycles, why not!!:grinning: Nice one Markus, enjoy the tour, both of you.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    @Pegscraper: You are right. I could have used a car, but I prefer to ride on my bike. This time the circumstances allow my wife's appearance. That's great.;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Got to agree @Pegscraper . I often used the bike when having to travel for work. But going to client sites sometimes prevented using the bike lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Yesterday we had a tiny window of dry weather so I just did a local ride of 40 miles on the Blade accompanying Helmut to MOT the Multistrada and then take the Tuono out to try and get to the bottom of some clutch problems on it. Some faster roads and some riding through town. Definitely not an adventurous or thrilling ride but it felt amazing to be back out on the Blade, especially now it looks so amazing :heart_eyes:. The riding position was a shock after the very upright and roomy position of the NC750X I rode for a week on Gran Canaria :laughing:.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Pegscraper

Pegscraper Elite Member

Jun 12, 2020
    Yorkshire
    Lucky you Mrs V!:laughing: We also had a tiny window of dry weather, so tiny in fact that it had passed by the time I had kitted up. Boo!
    Sports bikes can be revelation or a nightmare after a period on a steed with plenty of room and comfy seat/riding position, depends how you look at it.:)
    A 'Blade is definitely more race horse than cart horse but a nice kick of adrenalin when you're in the mood. Enjoy!:grinning:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Definitely positively :).

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Gorgeous, @Mrs Visor! Please share some photos when the sun (finally) comes out. I love the "Lucky Me" on the rear fender. That is definitely true. :):heart:

9. Marco Wikstrom

Sep 28, 2023
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Finally got the supermoto wheels and tires onto the DRZ - fun, fun, fun!

Warp 9 wheels with Dunlop Mutant tires - what an easy cornering bike in the tight stuff.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    I've had enough of this april weather. Last week we had 15 - 31 degrees celsius. This week 2 - 11 degrees. Next week will start with 0 degrees. :no_mouth: I love to ride to the office at sunrise, but the actual temperatures were always accompanied by suddenly rain showers. I got wet every day and had to clean my bike therefore four times.:confused:
    I hope the spring/early summer will come back soon;).

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Tim Gibbs

Tim Gibbs Active Member

Oct 27, 2023
    Dorset
    Out and about on the Bullet today, running very well and it is pleased to be enjoying the sunshine.

IMG20240420133539_BURST000_COVER.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  12. FellZebra

FellZebra First Class Member

Mar 9, 2020
    Cheshire, UK
    Bought it yesterday.
    Just got this BMW S1000R and enjoyed a ride out into the Peak District this morning IMG_4299.jpeg

• Like Like x 11
  13. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Happy new bike day ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    We seem to have missed our springtime weather, @Markus. Our temperatures hit 94ºF yesterday and the AC in our house is already running full speed. It's WAY too early to be this hot. Yikes!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Beautiful machine, @FellZebra! Congratulations and happy new bike day! Nothing like a new bike to make one feel like a little kid again. Enjoy!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Marco Wikstrom

Sep 28, 2023
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    I should never have sold mine. I liked that bike.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Oldskool

Oldskool Elite Member

Jan 29, 2019
    Hertfordshire
    We seem to have missed ours as well Sandy…it’s still Winter here..! Cold North wind..! Not been out yet..! Fingers crossed for an improvement for us all very soon..!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Dawsy

Dawsy Cumbrian half-wit
    Subscriber

Aug 24, 2018
    Cumbria
  19. Boothman

Boothman Senior Member

Jul 26, 2023
    Wigan
    First outing for the blade this morning and didn’t disappoint - didn’t go far and was solo as just wanted to make sure everything was back together and secure properly from service etc. initially.
    Once that was all safely established had a bit of fun and felt the love.
    upload_2024-4-21_15-23-21.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  20. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Happy new bike day @FellZebra

• Like Like x 1