What bikes does an Arrow 3to1 low exhaust fit onto

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Travis Baldwin, Mar 7, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Travis Baldwin

Travis Baldwin New Member

Mar 7, 2016
    Bristol UK
    Hello All,

I have a 3:1 Arrow Low Boy from a 2009 street triple (the exhaust alone, not the bike ;-))

Now I want to buy a Street Triple that it will fit onto... but not sure what models work with it.

Have heard that the 2010 bike changed somewhat - would this exhaust fit on a 2010, 2011, or 2012 bike? What about a 2008?

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but I really don't know who else to ask!

Last question: what kind of resale value could I get for the exhaust as it is? Was thinking maybe for a newer bike, I should just sell the exhaust and use the proceeds.

Attached are pictures of the original bike with the exhaust, and pics of the exhaust itself as it is now.

Thank you!!

Travis

Triumph Street Triple 2009 Travis.JPG

20160307_102559.jpg

2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    you could ask your nearest Triumph dealer what models it would fit,resale of the exhaust i'm guesing would be about half the new price or maybe a bit less,but if your wanting to get a street triple i would hang on to it and fit it to the bike..that is if the one you buy has the standard exhaust on, but pretty sure there will be used bikes for sale with Arrow low boys on

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. roadrider

roadrider First Class Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Oxon
    Looks like it will fit the round headlight models.
    I'm not sure what year they changed but it wouldn't be to hard to find out.