Scrambler Went Out For A Couple Of Hours On The Ss

Discussion in 'Thruxton, Scrambler & Trident' started by Lanerider, Aug 26, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Lanerider

Lanerider Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2019
    west yorks
    So i said to the wife just poping out for a couple of hours on the SS as you do i sort of straid upt dales as i live within a couple of miles away from the yorkshire dales and moors . Well it was perfect riding weather warm and no blinding sun also not much traffic as i go on the less well known tourist roads the single track type any way 10 hours later you know how it is i got home to the dinner in the dog sinario but hay what a day out riding absolutely loved it ill be trying to make the best of it while the weather holds then my SS will be put into hibernation what a lovely country we have enjoy it and make full use of it

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Lanerider
    Great i used to do things like that when i rode my wideglide go for a spin around Burnham Beeches and end up in Wales. That is our destination next year. My mate is as we speak looking for accommodation. But i think this time it is just the two of us going.
    Joe.