Featured Rideout Wed 26th August 2020 - Yorkshire Dales

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Schuey, Aug 13, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Hey where did you get the image of all those bikes in that cabinet from?? I’m looking to expand my selection of ‘bikes of meaning’ in my cabinet at home.
    Btw thanks for pushing my bike this morning!! :confounded::confounded:: unamused:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    They were on the wall in the cafe at Hawes. I’ve got a larger size pic if you’re trying to zoom in and it’s fuzzy.

Pushing bikes - all part of the fun.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    As we were leaving the car park in Skipton this afternoon, my phone rang. Thanks to modern motorcycle wizardry and bluetooth intercom technology, I pushed a button on the handlebar and took the call.

"Hello," said a serious female voice, "this is Biketrac. We've had an alert that your motorcycle is moving."
    "I know." I answered cheerily, "I'm riding it."

She was not amused.

• Funny Funny x 8
  4. Schuey

Schuey Senior Member

Mar 3, 2020
    Midlands
    It was an absolutely brilliant ride out. I travelled up from the West Midlands and covered circa 380 miles in the day. We stopped for breakfast in Settle and then rode across to the Ribblehead Viaduct. We then rode further in and did the Buttertubs Pass and enjoyed the views up there. We stopped for some tea and coffee in Wensleydale before we rode south across the Moors. Epic scenery and roads, so glad I ticked it off the list and in fantastic company too! Bonneville did me proud and plenty of low down torque to get me up those hilly areas, no issues whatsoever. Had a brilliant day overall and a massive thanks to Smilinjack for leading the way :cool:

Here are some pics I took:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  5. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

I’m glad that there’s at least ONE Triumph there :eek::p

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

I mean TWO :joy::p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Schuey

Schuey Senior Member

Mar 3, 2020
    Midlands
    There were 3 Triumph’s Dilli, one BMW and one Ducati :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  8. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

I mean THREE :p

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    I'm so pleased you took the pictures Jas, fantastic set and you got me off the hook, so it did really happen :):)

• Like Like x 5