Featured Watered Down Whisky

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by OsteKuste, Sep 30, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Wow just read through this thread and it makes for sad reading. OsteKuste do stay with us if you are not gone already. This is a good forum and winglad and your self are a big part of the forum. Sure we all have likes and not likes and get riled by what each other from time to time but we are all as one when it matters. Some mentions here about Dozers Dad. We never met but when i was having some trouble he was on his way down to sort it for me and i had to tell him not to. I liked him and a couple of others that left. But the forum has got back to a new normal and we all help and respect each other isn't that what its all about. I agree with Sandi T I now try to be selective about the topics i read and reply to. And i just try to see everyone's point of view. I do like it here as there is no or minimal name calling or slating others because they have a different view to our own. I did think we were all grown ups. And i like you all you bring that little bit of your self's here that help cheer other up. So lets all make up and get ready for Santa Claus. Never know maybe he will have a new bike. Or a pair of bloody warm gloves as my old fingers are ready to snap.
    Happy Christmas.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Sums it up perfectly. With an additional bonus for a happy Christmas wish. You too mr jmd and best wishes to your family also.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Well put, Joe. Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Yes peeps peace on earth to us all. Really call me what you like i will laugh with you and together we will make the difference it take to keep us all happy. Big task but we are a big club. God bless you all.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 7