Wanted: Footboards For 2005 Model

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by unclescratch, Dec 6, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Balchie

Balchie Member

Mar 14, 2020
    NH
    Just FYI:
    TRACKING NUMBER [​IMG] 772382634273 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FROM [​IMG] John Balch
    TO [​IMG] Dennis Jablonski
    PACKAGING TYPE [​IMG] Package
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NUMBER OF PIECES [​IMG] 1

2. unclescratch

unclescratch Active Member

Dec 23, 2019
    NW Arizona
    Right On ! I had received an email notification from FedEx yesterday, alerting me that the package was on its way. Thank You, and I pray those foot-'pegs' work out very well for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Balchie

Balchie Member

Mar 14, 2020
    NH
    Pegs!

4. Balchie

Balchie Member

Mar 14, 2020
    NH
    IMG_20201214_151206.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. unclescratch

Dec 23, 2019
    NW Arizona
    I received my 'Wen belt sander' package this am. I feel like the Pointer Sisters: " I'm So Excited ". I will get them detailed before I go to install them. Curious as to whether the cast frame mount is for the later model America that mounts this stuff closer to the rider. I'll soon find out. Thanks Balchie, this is my Christmas present for this season !!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Balchie

Balchie Member

Mar 14, 2020
    NH
    Yah, I'm a boatbuilder and build boats with kids when a pandemic isn't raging. I'm always buying new sanders. I was pretty damn excited when that bracket fit in the Wen box. You have a blast putting it all together and enjoy the ride. We both won on this one.

• Like Like x 1
  7. unclescratch

Dec 23, 2019
    NW Arizona
    Well I got them installed, all went fine. Rode around the block (2-1/2 miles) and finished just in time to put the bike up for the winter. Anxious to get going again in the spring and get more accustomed to them. It snowed here in the desert last night. What's with that ??????

103_1167.JPG

103_1165.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Balchie

Balchie Member

Mar 14, 2020
    NH
    Happy you got them on. It was 34 here a few days ago, but sunny, so I finally got to try out the new pegs. Maybe it's just me, but I really love the way my feet naturally brace on pegs. I don't have to think about keeping my feet on the boards. To each his/her own - if you love the boards they're with the right person.

• Like Like x 1