Wanted....big Box Of.....

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by dilligaf, Apr 30, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. BonnieCat

BonnieCat Crème de la Crème

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    Someone needs to contact Mrs Dilli. I’m sure she’ll help with Dilli’s motivational problems;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Gladtobebackontwowheels

Nov 23, 2019
    Dover. UK
    If she's MRS Dilli, he's fucked, just like the rest of us.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. BonnieCat

BonnieCat Crème de la Crème

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    My brother is desperate to get back to work. His OH has had him doing all sorts of jobs from decorating to gardening. It’s so funny

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. mpllineman

mpllineman First Class Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Pearl,Ms.
    I've been keeping up with my Green Bat Packers as well, mostly because that news seems to be everywhere. And, they are my favorite team!

• Like Like x 1
  5. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Wor lass kicked me out of the house into the garage :mad:
    She said if I don’t do something today she’ll hide my beer and Jack Daniels :eek:

Motivation found :grinning::p

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 3
  6. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    That was lucky!! I thought you were going to have to get a round tuit!:eek:
    I guess I worry too much!!:worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. cliverdee

cliverdee Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2014
    Nottingham
    It is all rather a bother in these locked up/down times...Before this my wife was very good at asking me every morning what I had planned for the day before I’d properly woken up ...an answer of “drink a cup of coffee before anything” was never quite the right answer...but now I have to plan what I’m going to say the night before or it’s straight out for a daily walk before something in the garden or house that needs to be done... do hope we are let out soon as my poor bike is now blocked in by a chest of drawers across the garage doorway that somehow needed to be shifted out of the house ... I know moaning about restrictions its a piffling matter compared with the reason for it, but stress and strain in relationships and daily life certainly makes you aware of how a little freedom and space in even the best of relationships is essential ... o_O

694FCB24-DCCF-43E9-BD75-E33D6C078B93.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Yep I get that question twice a day, in the morning and just after lunch. My stock response is I'm going for a potter :). Mind I have plenty on my "to do list" at the moment sorting out my mum's stuff.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Cap City Murph

Cap City Murph Active Member

Jul 14, 2018
    Carson city nv.
    Same boat .....but have to add long wait ......parts on order

• Like Like x 1