Vintage Stuff

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Iron, Mar 19, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Iron

Iron Elite Member

Dec 29, 2021
    Bob Ross Studios
    Those of us who are feeling the pinch and having to let the Aston go to pay the gas bill. Or those of us who just like the vintage stuff you can't get any more. This is the place to have a search

https://brandsguru.co.uk/product-ca...ackets/cafe-racer-motorcycle-leather-jackets/

I've been in touch with them and they really do try to give a good service to us cheap skates.
    The leather flying jackets and A2s are pretty good too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    Fab prices, Iron, no excuse to be cold :cold_sweat:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Iron

Iron Elite Member

Dec 29, 2021
    Bob Ross Studios
    Yes, they are up front about any bullet holes too. :neutral:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. JACo

JACo New Member

Jan 6, 2022
    Northwest Coast USA
    But, they say the minimum order is 5 pieces, is that correct? I don't need 5 jackets. Also, many items don't show sizes!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Iron

Iron Elite Member

Dec 29, 2021
    Bob Ross Studios
    It's mostly single items for sale but yes, they do job lots and bundles. I expect for stall sellers etc. Some of the single items don't have sizes but I think they only give a size if there is one on the garment.

All second hand and cheap as chips for a leather jacket. Some of the stuff is real quality so worth having a search round if you don't mind having something that is a hand me down.

Blood stains come right off with a wire brush.....

• Like Like x 1