Very Lucky Thieving B*stards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Foxy1, Aug 27, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. pistonbroke

pistonbroke Senior Member

Aug 10, 2020
    Lancashire
    I do indeed bud, grew up in oughtibridge then moved into Hillsborough and wise wood. Moved to Lancashire in the mid 90’s and stayed. Still have family and friends there and come back from time to time to watch Wednesday although that’s not a pleasurable thing these days! :D

What with your lot doing well and now dirty Leeds getting promoted this has not been the best of seasons as an owl. Glad you got the Scrotes on their toes and I hope the damage polishes out pal

• Like Like x 2
  2. Alan Gilbert

Alan Gilbert Senior Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Doesn’t the Tiger 1050 have an immobiliser - perhaps not?? Can it just be hot-wired? If so, that’s a bit poor for a vehicle launched in 2007.
    Even if it can be hot wired, it takes time Unless a screwdriver in the ignition is all that’s needed. Maybe they were vandalising it or pinching something off it??

3. Repooh

Repooh Rarely Satisfied

Jan 5, 2018
    Stabby Town
    Well I think you’re all being rather mean these poor little chaps are probably misunderstood. Little Scrotes Matter, it’s 2020 after all, not everyone is expected to work hard and pay for things. I think it will be fair for them to sue you for the anguish you’ve caused them you monster Foxy1

• Funny Funny x 7
  4. Foxy1

Foxy1 Crème de la Crème

Aug 31, 2018
    Sheffield
    It's a Speed Triple 1050, Alan, and does have an immobiliser. They'd tried, and partially succeeded, to break t'steering lock. They were on a scooter, which they then use to push t'bike away with.

5. Thripster

Thripster Elite Member

Feb 21, 2020
    Northampton, UK
    Wouldn't it be good if you could leave it in first when parking and have an electro/mechanical interlock that stops the bike being put into neutral unless the correct key is present? To be discussed maybe.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Maybe, but wouldn't it be nice if you could leave your bike outside your mates house and no fucker had a go at nicking it:mad:

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Maybe, but wouldn't it be nice if you could leave your bike outside your mates house and no fucker had a go at nicking it:mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Steve 998cc

Steve 998cc Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2019
    leicestershire
    Perhaps if the toerags were given an prison sentance instead of just a slapped wrist they just might think twice.

• Agree Agree x 5