Various Parts/clothing

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Adrian Braithwaite, Jul 8, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Adrian Braithwaite

Adrian Braithwaite Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2018
    Kirkhamgate
    Having sold my Thunderbird, I have been clearing the bike 'wardrobe' and found the following items that are no longer required by me.

Genuine Truimph Newchurch leather jacket, XL which I would say equates to a 46/48 inch chest. I already use one of these which I will keep as I love it but one has to go. Worn possibly three or 4 times. Air vent in upper back section and pockets for arm and back protectors. Excellent condition £150 posted

Highlander 'bumbag'. 3 main pockets and side net pockets for water bottles etc. Padded waistband/harness.
    Excellent condition £12 posted

Plastic throttle support. Simply clips over throttle grip and allows the hand wrist to rest on it thereby relieving stress/pressure on hand/wrist £6 posted

Truimph Thunderbird 1600 genuine parts:

Paint protection film kit, new and unopened, £20 posted
    Black metal swing arm covers, new and never fitted as I was going to get them chromed but never got around to it. £25 posted

Chrome handlebar cable clamps. New and unopened £8 posted

I will of course reduce postage for multiple items bought.

IMG_0880.jpeg

IMG_0882.jpeg

IMG_0883.jpeg

IMG_0781.jpeg

IMG_0537.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

IMG_0534.jpeg

• Like Like x 1