Featured Us Coast To Coast And Back On An '08 Bonnie.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Golgotha, Feb 14, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Golgotha

Golgotha Guest

'Nuther one I stumbled across on my YouTube feed. I get lots of motorcycle stuff, as most of you guys probably do too. I would've brushed right over this one if it wasn't Triumph related.

Dude does NYC to the Washington State coast, down to LA and back on an '08 Bonneville. A trek I'm sure many, many in here have at least thought about. I know I have.

Personally, I would have done more of a lazy zig-zag through the N'ern part of the country on my way out. Then I'd take it all the way down to San Diego and across I-10 corridor E to Jacksonville, FL. At that point I'd try to resist a jaunt down through FL before I headed back N avoiding I-95 as much as possible to get home.

What am I saying? I hate NYC. I wouldn't go back if you paid me.

Anyhoo- Not much dialogue. Just folky music, onboard and helmet cam footage, and scenery. Be nice to play on the wide screen while doing chores around the house… or wrenching on the bike. There's more clips on his channel, as well as a lecture about his trip.

Enjoy. Apologies if this is a repost. Dateline is 2020.

• Like Like x 8
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Golgotha
    What great video's. And the scenery is just stunning. Loved them.
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fork Lock

Fork Lock Elite Member

Feb 5, 2021
    South Jersey, The 51st State
    Epic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Brilliant…

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Jugg

Jugg Senior Member

Mar 22, 2021
    Aberdeen
    Will give this a watch tomorrow but it's bound to be epic, I drove from San Francisco down highway 1 to LA then across to Vegas with the wife a couple years ago and I couldn't help thinking how good it would be on 2 wheels

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. PatW

PatW Senior Member

Apr 4, 2021
    Cymru
    Good video! I've done the up and down version a few times solo, roughly following the Eastern side of the rockies from california to northern Montana and back. I used to have to fly to NY from the UK once a month for sales meetings in the late 90s and have no wish to go back.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    Thanks for sharing your great impressions with us!!!

• Like Like x 1