Unknown Switch

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by Tel Boy, Jan 10, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tel Boy

Tel Boy Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2017
    Devon
    Has anyone any idea what this switch is on the speedmaster? The little one under the engine kill switch.

20190110_174241.jpg

2. Tel Boy

Oct 23, 2017
    Devon
    Hi DD, sorry i may have explained that badly, I didn't mean the one nearest the kill switch but the little round one with the funny emblem just above it. It is the same type of switch as the horn and feels exactly the same when you press it, very strange.

3. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    Starter button?????????????

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    Or maybe the horn will beep!:cold_sweat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tel Boy

Oct 23, 2017
    Devon
    I was trying to be funny as I haven't had time to get out on it due to work/life etc. Somethings just don't come across to well on computers eh ? Brilliant answer though DD !!

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. Tel Boy

Oct 23, 2017
    Devon
    I'm 60 next week but don't think i need them just yet !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. walob

walob Member

Sep 2, 2018
    Westcliff on Sea
    I ain't been on 'ere for a while but seeing the comments on this thread has cracked me up!! :sob::sob::laughing::joy: Tel Boy you definitely need to get out more mate! :laughing: Dozers Dad said what I WOULDA SAID!! :sob::sob: Don't worry Tel you'll get there mate just takes time for us old'uns!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Tel Boy

Oct 23, 2017
    Devon
    Hi Walob
    It was funny bud, as you say I wouldn't have expected any thing less regarding the comments.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. walob

walob Member

Sep 2, 2018
    Westcliff on Sea
    Least your good hearted about it Tel...but I bet you felt a right pratt as I would've! :p Have you been out on it much lately? I took mine out last week was a bit naughty what with the salt and frost on the ground but I purchased one of them battery power spray jobbies as I ain't got any electric in my garage brilliant device, took all the salt off then put some wax wash through it, leathered it off with a final coat of Simoniz carnauba wax all over.....dont wanna use it now its so clean!!! lol

• Like Like x 1