Uber Suits, Demon Tweeks

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by H.O., Oct 26, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    Nothing to do with taxi's at all, just picked up probably the bargain of the year for me though!
    Need a new set of clobber to ride Rhonda the Honda, was initially looking for just trousers as I have an old Belstaff textile jacket, came across D.T.'s pages and they are having a sale, UBER Highway jacket for incredible £40, and Airflow trousers for £28, £72.99 all in with postage after a further discount for buying both (order over the phone).
    They arrived next day, today, and am absolutely astounded at the quality, in fact my gast has never been so flabbered!
    They have decent zips, decent weight fabric, protectors in knees, hips, elbows, shoulders and back, although I used my RST one for the back as its a bit thicker, air vents and a sensible long zip UP the arms and zip that holds the trousers to the jacket, really well made, even at full price the are as good as RST and Belstaff
    Removable thermal lings to both too, just un-believable for the price.
    To be honest I thought I'd get some flimsy suit just to potter about on, but this suit would not be out of place on any Triumph America, Bonnie etc, I feel a bit over dressed TBH!
    I got the Highway Jacket but Air flow trouser as the trousers have ankle adustment and match the jacket better than the Highway trousers, and didn't like the Airflow Jacket as it was a bit 'towny' for me.
    UBER seems to be specific to Demon Tweeks, nothing wrong in that, I've had one of their flip front helmets for a couple of years now as well as a full face, double 'd' ring fastening, good liners and decently made so I had no worries with buying the suit, just didn't expect it to be as good as it is.
    Strangely enough I'm doing more miles on Rhonda than I did on the Bonnie so it will get well used but hopefully not tested for abrasion resistance although I'd guess it would stand up as well as any mid price range gear.
    Demon Tweeks web site, have a look, they have other bargains as well!
    Terry

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    thats a bargain HO and probably just as waterproof as jackets 5 or 6 times the price:)

3. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    Yes Dougie, I had an RST jacket that in honesty I was a bit disapointed with, never got to grips with the collar as the Velcro tore my neck to pieces, and although it wasn't the most expensive it still cost more than this complete suit!