Two-wheel Drive Motorcycles

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Old dumb arse, Sep 13, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Old dumb arse

Old dumb arse Noble Member

Mar 28, 2020
    KS
    Stopped at the grocery store today and out in the parking lot there was a two-wheel drive motorcycle.

https://www.rokon.com/

Hadn't seen one since the early '80s and didn't even know they were still made. His was decked out a rifle holder, pistol holder, and other tool holders

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Old dumb arse

Mar 28, 2020
    KS
    The owner looked like a survivalist prepping type TBH.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MartyWilson

MartyWilson Guest

....erm the zombies are already here Jez they masquerade as 'Joe Public' but I know what they really are!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Old dumb arse

Mar 28, 2020
    KS
    • Funny Funny x 4
  5. Flay

Flay Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Gondwanaland
  6. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    They remind me of an occasion when I and a few military colleagues had maybe 30 12 bores of different design and manufacture on a clay pigeon range to assess their respective utility. We all understood the cartridge does the damage. We were comparing hammers not nails.

Suffice to say the traditional side by side was lightest/handiest. The O/U was marginally heavier but felt more natural to habituated rifle shots. The semi-auto had its merits for multiple targets and the classic pump was the most militarily reliable with added magazine capacity. The combat shotgun of the kind seen touted by the bodyguards of Middle Eastern potentates was a lardy lump hard the bring to bear with all of the downsides and none of the upsides of lighter designs. Its looks flattered to deceive.

What you have there is a combat shotgun that is all show and minimal go. In fact it is a complete nail!