Twiins Handsfree 2.0 Dual Bluetooth For Helmet

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by steve lovatt, May 14, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Ever since my £35.00 Aldi special buy Bluetooth headset broke coming back from the Forum Germany tour in 2018 I haven't bothered with a headset at all. (It was actually only the clip that broke not the actual unit).

I've managed by just glancing at the satnav display and got quite used to not having instructions played through a headset. However, I spotted this whilst looking at sportsbikeshop site online - it's a Bluetooth set with conventional twin helmet speakers and what looks like a microphone - it is but its also the Bluetooth module.

Bloody brilliant! It pairs with both the phone and the satnav and it works well with a good level of volume and the advantage of not having a separate unit clipped to the outside of your lid.

h1.jpg
    h2.jpg
    h3.jpg
    Sportsbikeshop has it priced at £59.99

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/mo...-MvwZbYWGZvcg53PumTiikefWxCQ0CEQaAiF_EALw_wcB

I got mine from FC Moto in Germany - currently £40.81

https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.s...medium=productlistings&utm_campaign=Solute_UK

It arrived quicker than most purchases I've made on Amazon or Ebay. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    That looks like a really good alternative to the external units currently on sale. One to note for the future when my current cardo unit needs to be replaced. Good find mate......

• Like Like x 1
  3. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Sportsbikeshop would probably price match if you got in touch with them ;);)

• Like Like x 1