Sprint Tune Ecu S'ware And Lonelec Cable - Hissy Fit

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by Flashp, Jul 15, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Flashp

Flashp Noble Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Hants
    How did you get on? Hopefully you had some success...

2. Katies Grandad

Jun 27, 2017
    St Neots
    I had similar trouble when I came back to using Tuneecu after a long layoff. Go to the option tab, then interface, and make sure the usb option is checked. I was pulling my hair out until I twigged it.

3. Katies Grandad

Jun 27, 2017
    St Neots
    I had similar trouble when I came back to using Tuneecu after a long layoff. Go to the option tab, then interface, and make sure the usb option is checked. I was pulling my hair out until I twigged it.

Also you must have a map that is compatible with your model opened in the software so it knows what version it is trying to connect to.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Flashp

Flashp Noble Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Hants
    That's a shame. I wish I could help with that only I don't have a tablet. Maybe somebody will be along who has one...

• Like Like x 1
  5. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Dont know what samsung tablet you have duckadile but according to samsung support the 8 and 10 inch tab 3 tablets have OTG enabled but the 7 inch does not. Have you tried what katiesgrandad suggested

6. Katies Grandad

Jun 27, 2017
    St Neots
    Sorry, I don't look at this alot. I am referring to using the PC version which may or may not be the same as the Android. Along the top of the screen I have five tabs, File, Edit, Display, ECU & Options. If you tap options you get , Autoconnect, Interface & Language. If you tap Interface you get Serial and USB, both with check boxes next to them. The USB option must be checked. This had me fooled for ages and I was trying different leads and PCs before I twigged it. BUT I say again this is a PC Not Android so it may be bollocks.

7. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    As sprinter said there is a forum and support available, just log in to your tuneecu account and search or ask away.

Also I would try googling the issue, I'm sure someone else has had the problem and solved it.
    I dont have tuneecu as yet so cannot give more info, may be trying it soon tho to sort my speed trip out.

8. Bonnie1980

Bonnie1980 Bonneville T120 Black

Aug 6, 2019
    South East England
    @Duckadiledundee- Test the tablet's OTG using "USB Host Test" and/or the App "OTG Troubleshooter" from Google Play Store to rule out any OTG issue.

Seems like you do not have a windows device, and probably a MacOSX. If yes, then try installing Windows on your Mac using Bootcamp. Takes15 odd minutes and works fine. Or install Android Emulator on Mac (loads of free apps available) and run the TuneECU app that you already have. This should at least help you narrow down the problem further.

• Useful Useful x 1