Ttp

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Rudeboy, Feb 24, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Senior Member

May 2, 2017
    Bristol
    I have just installed the TTP stage 1 powertune on my 2010 Bonny SE 865 EFI and Im amazed how this has totally transformed the bike low rev snatchyness eliminated, roll on power excellent on motorways and dual carriageways smooth throughout the gears nice midrange and gets down the road up to 100mph no problem I removed the AIS previously and then the 02 Sensors fitted Norman Hyde burgess style pipes and did my own version mod of the air intake cover just ran out of money at that point also K&N High Flow filter again could not afford the DNA due to lack of cash but this setup certainly works if anybody is going to take the plunge excellent product from Mike @ TTP.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    I fitted the "TTP EFI Stage 1 Torque Induction Kit" soon after I bought the Bonneville. Great product and support from TTP

• Like Like x 1
  3. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    I've just fitted the TTP Stage 1 Torque Induction kit to my EFI Bonnie and can only agree with the observations on the improved performance. Mine was never snatchy at low throttle speeds to be fair to the original bike but the willingness to rev now has transformed it. Mike at TTP was very helpful and replied to emails by return. :cool:

• Like Like x 1