Triumph Thunderbird Sport For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Eyore, Mar 5, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Eyore

Eyore Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2015
    Ireland
    Just started a new business so reluctantly selling my beautiful Triumph Thunderbird Sport.
    It is absolutely immaculate other than some poor chrome on the wheel rims.
    2003 bike with 21,300 miles, always stored indoors ,paintwork beautiful, paint on all engine cases perfect.
    Has LSL clip on handlebars, Black headlight,LSL headlight bracket, fork gaiters, black powder coated fork legs,triple clamps and chain guard .Mecatwin stainless silencers.Triumph single seat.Seat under tray and small led tail light.Carbs rejetted with a Sigma stage 2 rejet kit and K&N pod filters. Running Triumph TT600 stick coils.Pulls like a train and sounds awesome. Entire real shock linkage just rebuilt Just serviced.All consumables as new, ie chain,sprockets, tyres. Alloy Monza fuel filler cap, Oberon bar end mirrors .Bike comes with pillion seat, and loads of original parts.
    A real head turner and very tastefully done, created huge interest at Manx classic festival and other classic events.
    Am in Ireland but can deliver to Rosslare ferry or Dublin ferry by arrangement or as near Shannon Airport will collect you from there if interested. Call me on 00353 eight six ,252 seven seven 58.
    Price £5600

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. dirty big hands

dirty big hands Active Member

Aug 4, 2017
    sussex
    I'm not sure what icon to click on....
    Love the bike...
    ..... dislike that you're selling it!
    What size bridgestone battlax do you have on the rear and what's your opinion on it?

3. Eyore

Eyore Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2015
    Ireland
    Believe you me I dislike the fact that I'm selling it even more, anyway we'l see what happens.
    Rear tyre is a 170 /60 ZR17. Turn in and handling is excellent , but being absolutely honest the standard rim is really too narrow.

4. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Fantastic bike - the best of the old 900 Thunderbird models.
    What a shame you have to sell but good luck anyway! :(