Triumph Tft And Sena Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by LankyRider, May 20, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. LankyRider

LankyRider New Member

May 15, 2021
    Kent, UK
    Hi folks,

Just trying to get my head around how the comms work while I'm waiting for my 1200 Scrambler XE to arrive.

I have ordered the MyTriumph bluetooth module and I have just got a Shoei GT Air II with the Sena SRL2 comms installed.

So far I have not found any instructions or a manual for the MyTriumph functionality.

I know I will have to pair my phone with the bike's TFT for the nav to work, but not sure where the Sena headset fits best into this setup.

Am I supposed to pair my phone with the Sena headset, or pair the TFT with the Sena headset, or both?

Anyone out there with some MyTriumph experience?

Cheers,

Charlie

2. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Hi charlie,
    Consensus seems to be that all of the pairing has to be done to (via) the module and not to each other.
    Basically, the module has to deal with everything in order to work correctly.
    Triumph haven’t exactly covered themselves in glory on this item tbh.
    Hit the search function on the top right of this website, search "connectivity" and get reading!

• Like Like x 1
  3. LankyRider

LankyRider New Member

May 15, 2021
    Kent, UK
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    If you go to the Triumph website there are simple instructions how to set it up, if you prefer your dealer will do it free when you go to pick your bike up and demonstrate the sequence. It works great once set up, the GoPro function is really good and easy to use.

• Like Like x 1