Triumph Speed Triple R - 2016 - Immaculate Condition [sold]

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by MrTriple, Mar 8, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MrTriple

MrTriple One Cylinder Short

Jan 23, 2017
    Epping Forest
    Poor old us - having to rough it with a brand new white bike. If only people would understand how stressful these decisions are :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    Me too !
    Also kept the screen, radiator and oil cooler protectors and engine protectors.

I have been told a few times the optional Quickshifter is a must, though I'll check it out on the demo before ordering one....:cool:

• Like Like x 2
  3. MrTriple

Jan 23, 2017
    Epping Forest
    Ooh ooh! You're making me even more excitable. I have rad and oil coolers and I raise you front and rear brake reservoirs, clutch cable guide, plus frame and fork protectors :yum

4. MrTriple

Jan 23, 2017
    Epping Forest
    ....and spare Arrows with removable baffles (just in case), a Denali sound bomb, some blue/white halogen bulbs and fancy valve caps.

5. MrTriple

Jan 23, 2017
    Epping Forest
    Biggest learn - the old R felt great with the standard exhaust back on (the engine and induction roar sound fabulous).

Even biggerest learn - the eBay levers I had looked nice, but were pants. The braking feel and action is vastly improved with the stock levers. The RS has Brembo MCS 19:21 levers and I reckon it's wise not to rush out and swap them.

6. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    Not fussed about the upshift side, had one on my current Speed, was ok, left it on there, but apparently the new downshifter is fun