Triumph Speed Triple 2016 Quickshifter

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Fazerboy, Aug 4, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Fazerboy

Fazerboy Member

May 24, 2016
    London
    Hi,

I ordered my new Speed Triple R with the Triumph accessory quickshifter fitted but I'm not getting on with it.

I've not had a bike with a quickshifter before and as I tend to 'pre-load' the shifter with my foot that is causing unintentional gear changes. Also, I'm not sure that this type of bike (ie not an outright sports bike) really needs a quickshifter.

Anyway, my loss is another's gain as I've asked the dealer to remove it at the running-in service and I'm looking to sell it for £150 including postage within UK.

I'm not very technical but I think it's a straight plug-in job. It comes with a plug which plugs straight into a socket in the wiring loom. It doesn't come with any instructions as it was fitted when I collected my bike and just removed and handed back to me.

If you're interested please PM me.

Cheers

Jack

2. Wealdy

Wealdy New Member

Aug 4, 2016
    Cornwall
    Hi I just bought a triple r and was looking for a quickshifter . What's best contact details to discuss. Cheers

3. Fazerboy

Fazerboy Member

May 24, 2016
    London
    Bump...2016 quickshifter still for sale at £150 including postage. Cost £295 from Triumph.

4. Connor Kennedy

Connor Kennedy New Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Skegness
    You still have this buddy?

5. Fazerboy

Fazerboy Member

May 24, 2016
    London
    Now sold...