Triumph Insurance

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Stevee, Apr 1, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Stevee

Stevee Member

Aug 13, 2018
    London uk
    Anyone had any agg with Triumph insurance? Covered one of my bikes about a month ago. Three days later they come back threatening to cancel insurance and wanting an additional £180 for a motor accident in one of our vans weeks ago we know nothing of?? Van has no damage.. Hmm,,, ok, so i reluctantly agree to pay (guilty until proven innocent) or they will cancel my policy on the condition they return my over payment once this gets sorted out...
    Deep breath, move on.
    Another 28 days later, they demand a further £190 for an incorrect date on a speeding fine i had a couple of years ago.
    Both the claimed accident and speeding fine (which i did do) were in my van and car.
    I diid admit the speeding points to the insurer, but either myself or they got the wrong date down.
    I called them and told them i wanted to cancel and they wanted another £150 to cancel. Bringing my outlay to £337 for 31 days of cover.
    I told them to FO for anymore money as i have already paid £187.
    Not sure what to for cover now, but anyone else had trouble with them.

2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Blimey I didn’t see that post.

3. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    Triumph Insurance are a broker, one of the underwriters has gone bust not Triumph Insurance......

• Agree Agree x 1