Triumph Factory Parts & Accessories Clearance

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Adie P, Jun 3, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Jage

Jage Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2021
    Cork, Ireland
    Nice find - thanks for sharing

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    I've looked at an item I want and it's saying it's on offer for £20.40.....
    However, all dealers are saying its still £67.99....
    Great for sharing so thanks @Adie P ! but you would’ve thought triumph would’ve shared it with their dealers first so you could bloody buy it!!!!!!????
    grrrrr....

4. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    I THINK there are a limited number of dealers involved. Let me see if I can find some more information and, if I can, I'll post it back on here.

Standby.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    This is the text in the message I received :-

We are excited to offer you a superb opportunity to purchase from a limited stock of Triumph Genuine Parts* and Accessories with savings of up to 85%† off! But you must be quick, because once they’re gone, they’re gone!

We anticipate demand for these products to be extremely high so contact your local dealer today and don’t miss out on these unbelievable savings. This promotion will run until June 17th 2021 with participating dealers only.

Please contact your local dealer and place your orders early!

I've tried to take a screenshot but Firefox isn't playing properly - if I can get one I'll post it up later.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Hmmmm ... curious. The pages below are the relevant ones of those that come up when the linked page is downloaded.

Judging by the wording of the text in the email/brochure I think you need to contact your local dealer and see if they can order from the list on your behalf. That's the way I read it, anyway.

Hope you can read these .... if not, if you pm me a private email address, I'll forward the original email I received.
    upload_2021-6-3_18-29-51.png

upload_2021-6-3_18-21-47.png

upload_2021-6-3_18-24-57.png

• Thanks Thanks x 1