Triumph Daytona 900 1993 For Sale In Antwerp, Belgium

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by 03_triple, Dec 11, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. 03_triple

03_triple New Member

Dec 8, 2022
    belgium
    Made in the first year the Daytona 900 triple was released as a successor for the 750/1000, so with the 6-spoke wheels!

Very nice one, complete and original, in very good condition. The mono-seat cover, service booklet and tool kit are present! 100% damage free.

Bought new by my uncle in 1993 and maniacally maintained by him.
    Acquired by myself from him in 2003 with 35,000 km and has been in my ownership ever since. Bike has thus had 2 owners and has now run 72,000 km.

The bike is completely original and is in a heated garage on an Optimate trickle charger (so no starter clutch problems). Always starts immediately and runs perfectly!

The bike has always been serviced at Triumph dealers in the Netherlands and Belgium (Grave, Deurne and now in Stabroek).
    It was completely checked/renewed 2 years ago by Motors Thomas in Stabroek, where hose work was replaced, carburetors and front fork overhauled and new tires placed. Invoice of € 2000,00 available.

The bike is in very nice condition, has only some minor use damage (stone chips and a polished through rear rim): see pictures.

Battery is brand new (2 months old), chain and sprockets need replacement.

Due to purchase of Triumph Speed Triple R but with some (a lot) hesitation...

I'm not sure how many Dutch/Belgian members are on this forum, but hope for someone who appreciates the bike and the state it is in.
    Asking price € 3500,00 euro.

01_kl.jpg

02_kl.jpg

03_kl.jpg

04_kl.jpg

08_kl.jpg

10_kl.jpg

11_kl.jpg

12_kl.jpg

13_kl.jpg

14_kl.jpg

• Like Like x 3