Triumph Cheltenham

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by SamC, Mar 25, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SamC

SamC Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Hereford
    Triumph Cheltenham..... What can I say, fantastic and beyond the call of duty. Bent over backwards for me, it must be the best service from a dealer I've ever had, if your local drop in, there a great bunch of lads

• Like Like x 2
  2. mustaphapint

mustaphapint Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Worcestershire
    I can only add positive comments to this. I bought my new T100 from them just over a month ago and had excellent service from test rides, ordering, taking delivery and first service. Full marks to manager Steve, salesperson Sam (I believe I was her first sale) and Chris and Ian in service and parts. All knowledgeable and enthusiastic and a pleasure to deal with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Popped in today on a ride out. Only time I've been in before was just after I'd bought the Nightstorm in Oct last year when I bought some riding jeans. Was met by Ian who sold me the jeans, he immediately asked me how I'm getting on with the Nightstorm and then shot the shit with me for a good while after.
    Makes you feel personally valued rather than just a punter to pull money out of and if their servicing is as good as their service I'll be very happy :cool::cool:

• Like Like x 2