Triumph Bonneville America Lt (limited Edition) 8 Ball Paint (12 Months Mot)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Gary Stuart Wicks, May 15, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Gary Stuart Wicks

Gary Stuart Wicks New Member

May 9, 2023
    frome
    Sadly, Tallulah must go.

Currently sat on ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18589386...24&osub=-1~1&crd=20230515051354&segname=11051

Due to a terminal illness I am no longer permitted to ride 2 wheels and hence am looking to off-load my America LT in 8 Ball paint New England White and Sky Blue, special edition No.2 of 25) complete with bags, sissy bar, leather tank strap, metal choke and full screen. Immaculate and a mileage of only 1,708 (12 months MOT).

Limited Edition 8 Ball Paint (Triumph commissioned), complete with certificate signed by John Bloor with only 1,708 Miles on the clock.

Triumph Bonneville America LT 865cc

There are only 25 of this style and in this colour, New England White and Sky Blue. This is certified as No.2 of 25, detailed on the bodywork and the certificate.

Full Service History. 12 Months MOT through to 26th April 2024.

Owned since new. 16 plate. Only been ridden in sun. Stored in dry with a dehumidifier on a battery conditioner when not in use! A beautiful piece of art on 2 wheels.

Leather tank strap (Triumph )

Metal choke (Triumph )

Full screen with quick release (Triumph )

Sissy bar (Triumph )

Twin panniers (Triumph )

Foot boards (Triumph )

I am selling as I have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and am no longer permitted to ride 2 wheeled vehicles. Whoever buys this will never regret it.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1