Rideout Today I will Mostly be Ridinnnnnng

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by MetalliKarl, Jun 6, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MetalliKarl

MetalliKarl Active Member

Mar 15, 2015
    UK, Germany and Touring
    As soon as my eyes focus I will armour up and make the most of this beautiful day even though It will be windy, breakfast I think at J&S Delemere chat a bit of bollox to anyone who will listen ummm and then maybe over to Horseshoe pass llangollen however in this wind it will look like an explosion in a Tampon factory with sheep all over the road so maybe not, might visit an old mate however I may get distracted if i see something shiny and follow it. Woods abergele could be a thought however if I go there I will have to go to A&D Denbigh where I will have to eat a Big Burger and I want to go Mountain biking Tomorrow...anyhoo time to unwrap the couch and get my perty ass into gear...
    *Disclaimer... actual events may not take place and are subject to change without notice there maybe side effects causing Moments of deep joy shouting F**k yea and nursing a semi, also following that girl with long hair only to find out its a guy with a mullet could dissapoint. Complaints should be directed to Mr C.Lyons Chester Zoo...peace

• Like Like x 2
  2. MetalliKarl

Mar 15, 2015
    UK, Germany and Touring
    Nooooo.... make most of the sun sheds can wait

3. MetalliKarl

Mar 15, 2015
    UK, Germany and Touring
    Well I am back rode there got blown all the way back as here in the north west it is blowing a hooly, also a girl in a car way too big for her could not see my USS Enterprise'd size bike and cut into my lane, she now knows four new words and what a triumph horn sounds like along with the IPhone she had glued to her ear whilst driving. apart from that alles gutte. Now to fettel the Mountain Bike yippeee

4. MetalliKarl

Mar 15, 2015
    UK, Germany and Touring
    Had a good ride today after new tyres, met some cool bikers and chatted while the sun shone, old Nortons and Triumph Bonie that guy was cool, Now thats proper real people who can see me and take me for who I am not judge behind an Icon..peace